Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co and Great White Hard Seltzer
Marketing and Events Manager.
What’s better than overseeing all marketing and events related activities for a brewery? Overseeing all marketing and events related activities for the 2021 AIBA Champion Small Brewery that also produces Western Australia’s first (and best) packaged Hard Seltzer!
We’ve been bringing the fire with our beer game and now with a fresh brand identity, we are ready to absolutely crush and need a marketing person to come and help us communicate our brand and story! We are looking for someone that understands that our brand is about much more than just beer. It’s about people, culture, community and experiences and someone that can identify with our three core values of Quality, Authenticity and Humour.
While we’re looking for someone with a proven track record of marketing in the FMCG sector, we value ingenuity, passion, and creativity, so encourage applications from people who feel like this is their dream job.
You will be working closely with the Managing Director (MD), Operations Manager (OM) and Sales Manager (SM), to develop and execute a marketing plan for Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co beers and Great White Hard Seltzer products in-line with our brand identity, sales summary, and financial model.
- Work with MD and OM to create and manage a brand marketing plan for both Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co. and Great White Hard Seltzer (GW) and budget that aligns with sales goals.
- Create and manage brand communication ensuring messaging is on-brand, consistent, up-to-date, and widely accessible across all marketing platforms and messaging channels and evaluate and report on success and engagement.
- Develop in-house and liaise with 3rd parties to create content to captures the spirit of our brands
- Manage the POS. promotion and merchandise program
- Work with OM to develop and manage a membership program
- Maintain and develop relationships with industry influencers and key strategic and community partners
- Maintain and develop sponsorship and partnership relations to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes in alignment with marketing budget/plan
- Manage creation of collateral and digital assets ensuring they are readily available to promote entire portfolio both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with OM and SM to create incentive platforms for wholesalers and identify tactical brand/SKU acceleration initiatives for retail.
- Work with OM to develop and manage all product launches and events including: packaging and activation design, legal compliance, PR & media, and distributor education sessions
You will need:
- Degree qualified (Communications or Marketing Major)
- 3 years’ experience in similar roles
- Strong analytical skills – we are a data driven business
- Experience with a multi-channel, multi-brand FMCG business is
- Outstanding written and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient with Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere) is advantageous
- A current Drivers Licence
- Great work ethic
- Be able to work autonomously
Send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
Applications close 17th February 2022